The GorillaBuilderz WiFi shield currenlty has tested support Wiznet WizFi210, WizFi220 and yet to be confirmed support for the Gainspan GS1011.
- On board logic level shifters provide true 3.3V compatibility for SD Card and other on board peripherals
- Built in SPI/I2C-UART Bridge frees’ up the dedicated Arduino UART for other Shields/Devices
- Flexible GB-Links’ allow easy alternate CS and I/O configuration.
- Unique GB-iMac identification for ‘internet ready’ connectivity.
- micro SD Card slot for data storage, web pages etc.
- Support to add an Arduino Pro Mini†
- External power connector† for standalone operation with On board 3V3 and 5V Voltage regulators.
- Support for offboard* 4DSystems fantastic serial LCD and OLED modules via 4DSystems standard 5 pin interface (See above).
- Included libraries and Arduino example code developed especially for out of the box driving of 4D Systems LCD’s using our shield.
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x 3 cm|
how to use