EiFi utilizes a WizFi210 wifi module to provide your Arduino/Freaduino with Serial Ethernet's function. It provides the bridging from TTL serial port communication to IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless communication. So any device with TTL serial ports can easily be connected with this Wifi module and controlled and managed remotely through a wireless network. Different kinds of communication protocols and encryption algorithms are integrated with the module. The Arduino architecture enables you to easily integrate this module into any Arduino based project.
- Support Software/Hardware Serial port communication to Arduino.
- The WizFi210's SPI and IIC interface has been connect to Arduino.
- The Limited AP Feature support Direct Connection to iPhone, iPad and Android-Phone without AP.
- Operates with standard 802.11 b/g/n access points at speed up to 11 Mbps (802.11b) and Rich I/O interfaces (SPI, UART, GPIO, I2C, ADC, JTAG).
- It support upgrade Firmware by user, you can get the newest Firmware from Wizinet.
- Simple AT commands for configuration and data communication.
- Low power modes, Alarm Input for wake-up.
how to use